Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Michelle's Wednesday

My day was rather uneventful. I did stats, ate dinner, went to three mission call openings, played piano and waited in vain for a boy to come visit me during visiting hours, but what else is new. My friend Logan is going to Fresno, my FHE brother to Argentina, and some other kid in my ward to Chile. My FHE brother doesn't report until August 20th and he seemed kinda sad. It probably didn't help that everyone else groaned too.
Oh, the most hillarious sign was posted in my lobby:
If you can't read the last part it says: please remember where you are and always remember Jesus!

I would just like to give a big hug to whoever posted that because it is so awkward to see that and it does happen all the time. It is especially awkward when they are in your ward and you have to try and pretend not to notice!!

That was my day! Wish me luck on my racquetball game tomorrow and have a great night!

No comments: